In each question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer
1) if only conclusion I follows.
2) if only conclusion II follows.
3) if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
4) if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
5) if both conclusions I and II follow $Statements: $
All stamps are packets.
Some packets are tubes.
I. All tubes being stamps is a possibility.
II. All packets being tubes is a possibility
[ A ] if only conclusion I follows
[ B ] if only conclusion II follows.
[ C ] if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
[ D ] if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
[ E ] if both conclusions I and II follow
Answer : Option
There is no negative statement. Thus the possibilities exist in I and II. Hence, both conclusions I and II follow